Monday, April 19, 2010

SeeD Mercenary: Squall and The Playboy, Yano


Name: Squall Leonhart
Game: Final Fantasy VIII
Coolness Level: 8.9/10

Squall Leonhart, a SeeD mercenary. I can't really tell a lot about him since I never finished the game. well, I was about to if the 4th Game Disk didn't have to break. I describe him as an aloof, silent type of Bishie. He uses a gunblade for fighting. He owns the fire elemental Ifrit, Ice elemental Shiva and wind elemental Quetzalcoatl. He is in intimate terms with Rinoa Heartilly. The main antagonist of the game is Ultimecia, which he defeated in a I-don't-know-how form. LOL. Well anyway, his coolness is still there.




Name: Motoharu Yano
Anime: Bokura ga Ita (We Were There)
Coolness Level: 9.9/10

He is very popular among girls in their school and thinks of perverted things (well, most of the times). He has a very tragic past, those of his girlfriend dying in summer and discovering that his mother became a mistress of his married father.
He meets Takahashi Nanami in school and she became his girlfriend. He gave Nanami a lot of heartaches and even left her alone for 3 years. The anime continued in manga form. Now Yano is living with his ex-girlfriends sister, Yamamoto Yuri. While Takahashi is now on a relationship with his bestfriend Takeuchi Masafumi.
I must admit that Yano is a dork, but after reading the continuation in the manga, I understand him. Even though it hurts so much, I wanna kill him so much yet I still love him at the same time.

"Despise me, hate me..and then bury me..Takahashi"
- Yano Motoharu

0 comments:

Post a Comment