Thursday, November 5, 2009

My First Blog

It's my first time writing a blog! (Well, obviously..).
This has been a really bad day for me..my internet connection's so slow that I'd want to kill the one who operates it's company.
I had a lot of plans for today, was planning on finishing Ranma or Clannad AS and start with K-ON! already..but the internet connection is stopping me from doing the things I love to do!! So since I can't watch anime because they buff slow, I only get onto forum life, I have two forums that I am registered on, AnimeSuki and also TV5 Forums, but too bad for me again because there's nothing else to do there..there are no people online..>_<, so I had no choice but to go to Facebook, but since my internet connection is such a brat, it takes Facebook to load for 8 minutes or less.
I'd had enough..T.T, I'd like to do my graphic designing now..but I don't know what to make a sig out of..whatever..
I know this is a short one but I'm just so glad that I wrote my first blog!:D
Ja Ne~ for now..and hope to see more blogs from me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment